I really don't understand how did that happen - my girl celebrated her 20th birthday!
The time spent there feels so relaxing and very "Southern California". Unseasonably warm weather surprised me - I was baking in my fall outfits.
And as always, the drive along the coast on Hwy 1 is worth the time.
Photos HERE.

Sand Dunes Preserve, Monterey

Elephant seal, Piedras Blancas, San Simeon

Our Lady Of Sorrows Church, Santa Barbara
My preset Hollywood - contrast
(coming soon)
The time spent there feels so relaxing and very "Southern California". Unseasonably warm weather surprised me - I was baking in my fall outfits.
And as always, the drive along the coast on Hwy 1 is worth the time.
Photos HERE.

Sand Dunes Preserve, Monterey

Elephant seal, Piedras Blancas, San Simeon

Our Lady Of Sorrows Church, Santa Barbara
My preset Hollywood - contrast
(coming soon)

All your photos are amazing as usual! I enjoy so much coming here! :) Hugs Romy!!!
ReplyDelete(I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!)