It was supposed to be a quick snowshoeing trip. The trail was very nice but I was already exhausted long before we made it to the top of Castle Peak (elev. 9100 ft, elevation gain 1800 ft). There, I expressed my worries about dark clouds brewing from the South. "Oh yeah, the models predicted some precipitation..." - was my husband's response.
So I didn't get to enjoy my well deserved time on the top. The sky turned very dark and it started snowing heavily. Our hasty descend changed into a blind run on the tricky terrain. Once on the sheltered side of the range I could relax and started taking pictures again. When we returned to the car I was completely burnt out.
Photos here.
So I didn't get to enjoy my well deserved time on the top. The sky turned very dark and it started snowing heavily. Our hasty descend changed into a blind run on the tricky terrain. Once on the sheltered side of the range I could relax and started taking pictures again. When we returned to the car I was completely burnt out.
Photos here.




Wow amazing pics Romy! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are incredible!! Wow!
ReplyDelete