Oh my goodness, what a fun weekend!! My favorite place in the digiworld, the famous Madhouse, excuse me - Mscraps, celebrated it's first year of existence with an avalanche of games, challenges and other fun. I was glued to my computer for two days (I'm so lucky to have very understanding husband) and yet I was barely able to keep up.
Now, my stand towards templates: I don't use templates very often but, I know that I have a special talent for changing and making them my own. :-))
Here are the pages I made for various challenges:
Now, my stand towards templates: I don't use templates very often but, I know that I have a special talent for changing and making them my own. :-))
Here are the pages I made for various challenges:
Make Art (for Template Challenge 1)
GSO !! at gallerystandouts.com ( my second GSO in 3 days)
Solitude
(for the White Space Challenge)
Flower
(for Non-Photo Challenge)
Glamour Girl 2
(Scraplift Challenge)
Counting My Blessings
(Inspiration Challenge)
La Vie En Rose
(Topsy Turvy Challenge)
Love To Live
(Template Challenge 2)







Holy cow, did you ever make some beautiful layouts! I'm so mad I missed this... And congrats on the GSO, too!
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post? These are AWESOME LOs! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work. And - of course - congrats on the GSOs. I would be shocked if you DIDN'T get them, tho!
ReplyDelete:)