Sunday, October 10, 2010

4WD trip to the Blue Lakes

Today, we took a trip to the Blue Lakes, south of well known Lake Tahoe in Sierra Mountains, el. 8136 ft. The first time I took my new Canon 7D for a real trip and MINE was the keen eye in the viewfinder!!
Well, except for one photo, gotta give my husband some credit   :-)

DH having lunch

lots of fishermen everywhere, I must erase the couple sitting on the rock



faithful Jeep, this time I didn't mind the bumpy ride (=surprise)


typical me: bickering and bickering and  ...  (for the camera only, of course!)

playing with shutter speed settings


a humorous way how to remind people to keep the area clean (the guy is not real, mind you!)




3 comments:
  1. *snort* I thought he was, for a 1/2 sec! *lol* Gorgeous pictures Romy--*love* the ones of the river!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Romy!!! Loved looking at them! Nice camera too girlfirend!!! Wahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... incredibly GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete



Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.
♥♥♥